At IRG we are very committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which all Personal Data that we collect throughout our relationship with you will be processed and protected by us. Please read this privacy notice carefully to fully understand your rights and our efforts regarding your Personal Data.
For the purpose of data protection act, the data handler is IRG LTD.
If you have any questions, complaints or requests please contact the company at email@example.com or 020 3522 3081.
What we do and Why?
We will collect and process the following data about you...
Information you provide us: This is information about you that you give us directly. You may do this by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email, letter and/or another method of communication. Information you send to us directly may be stored and processed by IRG. Please be aware that by entering information onto any of our resources (i.e. website, social media, direct communications) you are sharing that information with IRG willingly.
Information we collect during our relationship. We will collect information throughout our relationship. This may include a lot of diverse information which you've provided such as your location, employees, projects, working hours and other relevant information.
The type of information we collect. This may include, but is not limited to the following and/or may include Personal Data as defined below:
- Identification details .
- Contact details - address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address etc...
- Employment related information - job title, company, business contact information, CV and employment application.
- Browsing history - When you visit our website for example we may collect information about your online browsing and/or any devices you have used to access our site (ncluding your IP address, browser/mobile device type.
- Location - We may also collect your location data through your IP address.
- Preferences - We collect what IRG services you are interested in and the sectors that you want to be updated through our preference research.
- Dietary requirements - In some cases such as for attendance at catered events, we may collect and process special dietary requirements for reasons of health ad/or religion.
- Information about your health – In some cases we may collect information which is categorised as health data such as considering accessibility to buildings or accessibility to documents and/or other materials
- Equality and Diversity – This information will be treated as strictly confidential. You may choose to share some information about your ethnicity, sexuality or beliefs with us for our inclusion purposes.
- Other data which we may notify you of in more unique cases
- Your opinion - IRG may also contact you to ask you to take part in voluntary surveys to hear your opinion on our current services and/or of potentially new services we're considering and/or offering. If you choose to take part in these surveys we may store the information you provide. We may also collect data you provide in emails, phone calls and other communications for example, your questions to customer support .
We may use this information in the following ways:
Information you give to us and/or that we collect. We process your Personal Data for the following reasons:
Based on our interest to:
- Inform you of our services through email, mail, telephone, or SMS text message, letters and some other methods.
- Send you information on promotional content, you can amend your marketing preferences upon request.
- Remember you when you visit our website and see your journey through it by using some cookies.
- Remember you when you use our forms to view and/or download content and/or sign up for any of our services.
- Supply, review, adapt and support the services we provide.
- Keep our site, data and/or systems safe and secure.
- Ensuring/protecting the health and safety of our community.
- Understand our customers and their purchasing trends.
- Defend against and/or exercise legal claims and/or investigate complaints.
- Understand the true effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Based on performance of our contracts, and/or in order to take any steps upon your request and/or to enter into a contract with you, for example:
- When applying for a vacancy advertised on our website.
- In performing our obligations under our contract in which you are a party.
Pursuant to legal obligations:
- The provision of products and services
- Data protection
- Health and safety
- Anti money laundering
- Fraud investigations
- Assisting law enforcement; and/or any other legal obligations that may be placed on us from time to time. We may also process data on the basis of your consent or explicit consent
- Where we rely on your consent for processing this will be brought to your attention when the information is collected from you
We may or not use, and/or inform you of additional purposes for processing your information when that information is collected from you.
Information we receive from other sources. You many request a full list of who we might share your information with. There is a section below for details of how we use information in collaboration with third parties.
We can inform you of additional purposes for processing your information when that information is collected by us.
How can you choose and control what information we send you?
You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional emails, SMS messages and telephone calls from IRG UPON REQUEST. We encourage you to keep your personal information preferences and personal data accurate and up to date.
We may store your information for as long as it is required for the purposes of which it was obtained in the first instance.. Should you wish to have more information about how long we retain your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information stored generally on IT systems will be deleted regularly in line with our policies and/or our own discretion.
Automated decision making takes place when an electronic system uses personal information to make any decision without human intervention. We are allowed to use automated decision making in the following circumstances:
- Where we've notified you of the decision and given you 21 days to request a reconsideration.
- Where it is necessary to perform the contract with you and appropriate measures are put in place to safeguard your rights.
- In some circumstances, with your explicit written consent and/or where appropriate measures are in place to safeguard your rights.
If we make an automated decision on the basis of any particularly sensitive personal information we must have either your explicit written consent or it must be justified in the public interest and we must also put in place appropriate measures to safeguard your rights.
Who might we share your information with?
Where information is shared with third parties we will likely only share the information required for the purpose it is being shared.
For the purposes set out in the section above, we have the right to share your personal information with the following:
- We may use third party providers to manage any of our social media interactions. If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message may also be stored by them.
- Our clients.
- Our suppliers, sub-contractors and the suppliers and subcontractors of our clients where required.
- Other companies in the Internal Refurbishment Group.
Additionally, we may also disclose your personal information to any relevant third party:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- To third parties when we feel it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case any Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we decide to exercise a legal power to do so.
- If we are under a duty to disclose and/or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce and/or apply contractual terms or any other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves, our customers, our regulator, or others. This includes exchanging any information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and/or prevention of money laundering and credit risk reduction.
We've put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used and/or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered and/or disclosed. In addition we limited access to your personal information to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are normally subject to a duty of confidentiality. Details of these measures may be obtained from the upon request.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breaches and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breaches where we are legally required to do so. We may transfer your data outside the European Economic Area under certain circumstances.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us via email. You can make a request verbally or in writing. In order to deal with your request effectively, it would be helpful if you could contact us in the first instance. Please note our email address below to make a request.
You have the right:
- To ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing purposes;
- To ask us not to process your Personal Data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- Where processing of your Personal Data is based on consent, to withdraw that consent at any time.
- To request from us access to personal information held about you;
- To ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- To ask for data to be erased provided that the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate ground for processing, the data is unlawfully processed, the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation;
- To ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing); or
- To ask for data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract.
If you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, and/or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details provided. In any event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to make a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time. Find ICO’s contact details available here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
What we ask of you -
Keeping your information accurate and up to date. If your information changes for any reason, for example if you change your name, address, then you should inform us of the change as soon as possible so that we can ensure your information is kept accurate and up to date.
Business cards. If you issue business cards to us, your data will be processed by those whom which you share the business cards. It is reasonably expected, that the data will only be processed by those who share it for business purposes, principally, to contact you in relation to your role and your business.
Personal Data: Any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier, such identifiers including name, location data or online identifier.
Special Categories of Data: .includes data that reveals racial, or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
This policy will be updated from time to time. Please check this page on our website for any changes.